Electrical Safety: 2012 NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training
Training on the 2012 updated National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E standards is now available in our Video On Demand format and the interactive Advantage format titled Electrical Safety: 2012 NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training.
The training covers topics to help workers learn about:
- How all workers must be properly qualified for the job he/she is doing
- Job specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Approach boundaries distances
- Arc flash hazards, PPE and boundaries
- Energized electrical work permits
Understand and learn how to apply NFPA 70E Arc Flash safety standards to your job with either of these High-Definition training videos.