Get Winter Ready Before the Snow Starts!
As temperatures continue to drop it is time to start considering preparing for those cold, snowy winter months. From winter walking to winter driving and preventing hypothermia and frostbite, the snowy season brings a slew of hazards all of which can be managed by taking the proper safety precautions!
Prepare drivers to deal with snow and ice before they get on the road. Check out these titles on Winter Driving:
- Driving Safely in the Hazards of Winter
- Defensive Driving: When Good Weather Goes Bad
- Heavy Trucks: Adverse Driving Conditions
- Winter Driving (Available in Advantage and Video On Demand)
- Winter Driving: When the Rules Change (Available in Advantage and Video On Demand)
Work safely in the cold with these winter safety training courses:
- Hypothermia and Frostbite (Available in Advantage and Video On Demand)
- Winter Safety
- Winter Walking
- Working Safely in Cold Weather
- Working Safely with Snow Plows and Other Snow Removal Vehicles