Microsoft Excel 2010 Courses Available on Mobile-Friendly VOD
During the past few months we have pushed through numerous courses to be compatible for our mobile-friendly VOD format; this week we announce eight new course titles originally produced by Sonic Performance Support.
These courses offer easily understood and thorough training videos to help learners understand how to make the most of Microsoft Excel 2010. Helping to eliminate barriers commonly found when using Microsoft Excel 2010, the courses model techniques through screen shots and videos.
Here is a list of the new course titles, along with a brief synopsis of the course:
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Getting Started with Excel; offers basic interface components to allow users to work more effectively with Excel workbooks
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas; learn how to use more advanced formulas to calculate data, apply cell arranges, names and calculate data across different worksheets, and use specialized functions to analyze data with logical and lookup functions
- Microsoft Excel 2010:Auditing Worksheets; after inputting all data into the Excel worksheet, but before analyzing, learn how to verify information is correct and accurate
- Microsoft Excel 2010:Analyzing Data; discover how to display different trends or patterns to help predict and forecast a variety of outcomes
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Collaborating with Others; use this course after creating the Excel workbook – learn how to share and work with others
- Microsoft Excel 2010:Inserting Graphic Objects; learn how to insert pictures and clip graphics, draw and modify shapes, and illustrate workflow to enhance presentations
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Printing Excel Workbooks; taking a closer look at page layout options, different page breaks, and different print options when choosing which content needed printed
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Working with Multiple Workbooks; learn to link data across multiple workbooks
These courses, as well as the full list of Sonic’s courses, can be found at BusinessTrainingPower.com. Stay tuned for more updated and newly released courses titles available on our third-generation, mobile-friendly, VOD platform.